Barge INFLATABLE pontoons - Industrial Strength
Contact for Price
Date Listed 24/02/2017
For Sale By Dealer
Pontoons custom manufactured to client specifications.
- Used extensively in remote, inaccessible regions of Africa. Fold up inflatable pontoons are inflated on site, deck built on top of tri-maran configuration and you are immediately able to deploy a heavy duty 6m x 5m floating platform with 8 ton load capacity, in the remotest areas of Africa
- Industrial extra heavy duty material with 8 ton load capacity - 5 year guarantee
- RF/HF welded seams
- Pontoons depicted on photos are 8,5m long × 0,92m . . . . extra heavy duty 2nd armoured layer on high wear areas
- 4x compartments per pontoon . . . . each with own safety release pressure valve . . . that is 12x independant safety chambers per barge.
- Rear section of pontoon slants at 45° to allow scuba divers to board via integral ladder
- D-Shackles fitted to tether deck to pontoons
- Anchor tie-downs welded to bow or stern . . . to keep barge stationary over mining activities
- Easily supports the weight of a fully loaded heavy 4x4
For more information, visit us at www.rubberducks.co.za
Add to Watchlist