Focusrite RedNet HD32R
The HD32R acts as a 64-channel (32 in/32 out) digital break in/out box, operating in the same way as a standard interface, and supporting a wide range of Pro Tools|HDX and HD cards. Supported Pro Tools systems include Pro Tools|HDX, Pro Tools|HD Native, Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt, and Pro Tools|HD TDM.
- Allows Dante Ethernet-based audio networking products to interoperate fully with Pro Tools.
- Ethernet and power supply redundancy.
- Provides high-quality audio network based on standard Cat 5e or Cat 6.
- No changes to Pro Tools workflow required.
- Up to 32 I/O with Pro Tools|HD over single DigiLink connection.
- Includes DigiLink cable
Tamberskloof, Cape Town.