Admin Sales Clerk Vacancy
salary market related & based on experience
Position Title: Sales Admin Clerk
Reports: Admin Manager
Job Overview / Summary
The position aims to effectively capture PO , maintaining a smooth process flow in sales and Admin. The position is intermediary based in JHB Branch. The incumbent should be an honest, reliable, organised and precise attention to detail a prerequisite , must be accurate and with communication skills .
1. Capturing of PO and cross checking for errors.(Credit notes)
2. Invoicing stock
3. Assist with OTC customers
4. Assist Admin in stock Ordering & Managing stock.
5. Ensure the fill rates of key accounts are always kept in check as per SLAs prevailing at the time.
6. Assisting on stock Movements ( Receiving & Dispatch) S.O.P adhered to.
7. Assist during stock takes (cycle counts , perpetual , periodic)
8. Safeguard stock ,
9. General Admin Duties amongst others;
a. Filling (All relevant company docs)
b. Data capturing
1. Any other delegated duties ,
Education and Qualification
1. A pass at Matric (Maths & Science)
2. Minimum of Diploma (Accounting Science, Bookkeeping, Procurement, supply chain management, Marketing, Engineering Qualification etc).
3. At least minimum 2 years relevant working experience. In Build or Construction industry, added advantage.
4. Ability to work with measurements and
5. Proficiency in MS excel & Word, some experience in an accounting system (ERP , SYSPRO , PASTEL . ADEPT , SAP)
6. Honest, Reliable, Accurate, precise attention to detail.
7. Able to work in a team (organised & Goal oriented).
8. Drivers Licence (not a prerequisite).
9. Must be fit & energetic (able to walk about in the premises.), positive attitude.
1. Excellent sound verbal & written communication skills a prerequisite .Good Interpersonal skills & able to work with management & staff at all levels.
1. Capability to work un-supervised with sound time management skills.
1. Ability to work with SI units of measurements (Metric unit of measurement and basic arithmetic knowledge.)
1. Understanding of sales performance metrics,
should you meet the above please ,
email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
position expires on 09 July 2020