Job Ad - ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER PAARL
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
Val de Vie has an exciting full-time position available within its management team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the implementation and maintenance of administrative processes, able to work effectively and accurately, and able to liaise with a variety of senior stakeholders.
· Coordination and administration of corporate governance processes. (liaise with senior management, coordinate meetings, update documentation and records).
· Coordination and administration of formal meetings. (meeting invites, preparation of documentation, minutes, legal records).
· Maintaining and updating organisation documentation. (SOP’s, rules, constitution, policy documents, templates, filing system, etc)
· Assisting the board of directors with general high level administrative projects and tasks.
· 5 year plus relevant experience
· Strong administrative and organisational skills
· Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Above average writing skills (English)
· Passion for administrative processes
A market related salary is offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications, with condensed CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June 2021. Please state name of position in subject line. Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date, then unfortunately your application can be regarded as unsuccessful.