Front desk coordinator - SORBET GLENGARRY
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ admin/ reception experience, be available for training immediately and must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays.
Experience within the beauty/retail industry will be to your advantage. Candidate must have strong leadership qualities, proactive in solving problems and can handle pressure in a fast-moving environment.
As a Front Desk Coordinator, you are the first line of contact that guests have with the Sorbet Brand, therefor a friendly, professional guest orientated approach is central to this role. We place great emphasis on character, people’s skills and capabilities, therefor excellent work ethic and customers service skills is essential.
1. Welcome all guest to the store with a friendly and professional attitude.
2. Book appointments and handle any changes made to appointments.
3. Handle guest complaints in a professional manner.
4. Manage and responsible for inventory control
5. Manage stock receiving procedures and capturing invoices on ESP
6. Manage cash takings and daily banking
7. Complete accurate daily cash ups
8. Basic knowledge and skilled in Excel and MS Word
8. Communicate staff/ guest problems that need attention of the franchisee
To apply send detailed CV, certificates & contactable references to email@example.com