Digital marketing position
Date Listed 26/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate should be self-confidence, be self-motivated and have a passion for online marketing. The position offers a great learning opportunity, dealing with a wide range of businesses, across multiple sectors. Creating copy/digital brochures SEO and database development and marketing to.
What we do:
We are a small design and manufacturing business in South Africa, specialising in providing products for the engineering and building industry. We need to get back to our vast array of clients from Start-ups to Corporates to promote our new products
Essential Skill Requirements/Responsibilities:
- Familiar with all Social Media platforms and online tools
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Creative thinker
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Collaborative and innovative approach
- Strong administrative skills
- We dont care. You need to be able to do the job
- 3 years experience in Digital Marketing Sphere
- Design and copy-writing skills
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing practices
- Database development to use as marketing tools
- Fully Literate in Office products (Word, Excel etc.)
- Experience with Photoshop and similar.
- Will have some idea of CAD like Sketchup etc
- Some basic online accounting linked to marketing platforms will be a big advantage.
The candidate must live in the Durbanville area.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, kindly send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com