Guest House Management Course
Running a guest house may seem easy from outside, but the truth is it isn't. Without the necessary skills to run your guest house / bed and breakfast, you not only risk losing your valuable guest, but also lose your reputation and eventually close shop.
Our online Guest House Management Course is aimed to equip you with practical skills to manage the business and run it in a professional and profitable manner. The course structure includes the following:
- Running a successful guest house/ bed & breakfast business in Southern Africa
- Accommodation and Front Office
- Advertising, branding, promotions, sales and marketing of the guest house
- Facilities management
- Health and safety protocols
- Housekeeping management
- Front office, reservations, emails, telephone etiquette
- Monitoring guest satisfaction
- Service concept and staying ahead of your competitor
- Rates and competitor analysis
- The winning guest house website
- Planning your breakfast menu
- Property management systems and point of sale systems for guest houses
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- Social media
- Facility improvement
- Green Operations
- Choosing suppliers e.g. linen, amenities, etc
Many more other topics to help you manage your Guest Houses and get great return on investment (ROI). This course is suitable for both the prospective and current Guest House/ B&B manager / owner.
Study online, at your own space and take your guest house business to greater heights. No travel and accommodation expenses. We will walk with you all the way. Your trainer is experienced in the hospitality field, carrying 15+ years in the industry. If you would like one-on-one business development sessions, we are game. We will help you make the best out of your business.