Supply Chain Coordinator
- JOB TYPE Full-Time
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY EE/AA
- ADVERTISED BY Private
Ubuntu Education Fund is a R50m Global NGO with headquarters in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and overseas offices in New York and London. Ubuntu is dedicated to working with the people of the Eastern Cape Province to develop quality education and healthy communities in the new South Africa. For more about the Ubuntu Education Fund, refer to www.ubuntufund.org
Ubuntu Education Fund is an equal opportunity employer and preference is given to candidates whose appointment will promote representivity.
This Port Elizabeth, Zwide based NGO has the following vacancy for which an excellent basic salary and benefits are being offered.
All candidates progressing past the CV screening phase will be expected to undergo mandatory competence based assessments.
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2017
· Responsible for managing and control the procurement function through purchasing of goods, materials and services for the organization
· Develop SCM Policies, systems and processes for the organization. whilst ensuring compliance with the organizational policies and regulations in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and Source suppliers
· Appoint all selected primary and contingency suppliers of products
· Monitor SLA's with suppliers and their performance accordingly
· Manage relationships with suppliers and partners in line with the core values and operational requirements of the organization
· Investigate any complaints and infractions and ensure corrective action is taken towards non-compliant suppliers within the prescribed timelines and inform relevant stakeholders
· Establish, update and maintain the organization’s preferred supplier database
· Develop and ensure 100% compliance and implementation of the procurement policy
For further information about this job, please visit www.panlila.co.za.
Salary range from R205168.42 up to R320055.03 basic salary per annum depending on scope of competence and experience. Additional benefits such as medical aid, provident fund, funeral cover, life cover, additional annual leave days and study leave days are also offered.
Application Information & Method
• Send your CV via Email to : ******
• Make sure that your save your CV under you name AND surname.
• Make sure that you type the name of the job/position that you are applying for the "subject" section of your email.
• Please include an active and current e-mail address which can be used for communication purposes and which you are happy to receive e-mail information on regarding your application.
• If you are not contacted within thirty (30) days after closing date, you should consider your applications to have been unsuccessful.
• Please indicate on your CV whether you have a criminal record, were found guilty of misconduct or have pending criminal or misconduct chargers.
• Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a security and credit clearance check, a competency assessment, signing a performance contract on appointment and signing an employment contract on appointment.