Medical Practice receptionist
- Date Listed11/10/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
An established medical practice is seeking the services of an experienced Medical receptionist. The following tasks and functions are required:
* Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
* Submit medical aid claims on a daily basis.
* Greet visitors/guests professionally and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
* Assist with card/file completion of new patient and insert on applicable data set.
* Assist with motivation and quotation as required
* Follow-up call to patients – (collection of completed components ext.)
* Schedule appointments, maintaining & updating calendars, and reminding the respective personnel of the appointments.
* Bank recon of medical aid payments
Skills & Abilities required
* Experience with Elixer (electronic medical aid claims), ICD10 codes & IOD claims, highly recommended and preferred.
* Ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Afrikaans
* Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
* Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Experience in a medical practice/office environment will be preferred
Discussed at interview. (Market related)
Please forward only cv to:
Only persons meeting the above criteria will be contacted for an interview