Head of Clinic Operations
- JOB TYPE Full-Time
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY EE/AA
- ADVERTISED BY Private
Fund is a R50m Global NGO with headquarters in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and
overseas offices in New York and London. Ubuntu is dedicated to working with the people of the Eastern Cape
Province to develop quality education and healthy communities in the new South
Africa. For more about the Ubuntu Education Fund, refer to www.ubuntufund.org
This Port Elizabeth, Zwide based NGO has the following vacancy for which an excellent basic salary and benefits are being offered.
All candidates progressing past the CV screening phase will be expected to undergo mandatory competence based assessments.
Ubuntu is looking for a Head of Clinic Operations. The Head of Clinic Operations will supervise all clinical staff, perform triage and general nursing duties, and integrate front and back office operations. As a mid-level practitioner, the Head of Clinic Operations will also provide direct patient care under the supervision and support of Ubuntu’s doctor.
For more information regarding the job summary, please visit www.panlila.co.za
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Must be a graduate of an approved NP program
· Must have a Bachelors degree (B.S) or Master’s degree (M.S) in nursing, with four years of related experience in a multi-disciplinary healthcare setting
· Must have 2 years in a leadership position with experience in staff supervision
· Must have strong computer and database skills
· Proficiency in English required, and proficiency in Xhosa preferred
· Must be able to manage projects independently, and have excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills
· Must be able to work with our diverse client population
· Strong preference will be given to Xhosa speaking applicants
Salary range from is R289391 up to R400907 basic salary per annum depending on scope of competence and experience. Additional benefits such as medical aid, provident fund, funeral cover, life cover, additional annual leave days and study leave days are also offered.
Send your CV via Email to :
Please include an active and current e-mail address which can be used for communication purposes and which you are happy to receive e-mail information on regarding your application.