We are looking to add another Sales Administrator to your current dynamic team in Johannesburg.
Sales administrators serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for Sales representatives.
Sales administrators are to be goal orientated and have deep knowledge of products and customer service and must be a team contributor who brings in positive energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Processing of orders
- Check data accuracy on orders and invoices/sales orders when processing
- Liaise with the sales team on missing information or answer any queries via phone or email
- Liaise with the production and dispatch department to ensure timely deliveries in attending daily production meetings
- Maintain and update sales and customer records on both Pastel and Systec
- Regularly update and follow up on all monthly orders/reports made for contract clients
- Communicate important information feedback from customers internally to the correct departments
- Stay up to date with product knowledge
- Friendly, polite and a positive team player
- Experience in the printing industry
- Be assertive and show initiative
- Able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Excellent customer service etiquette
- Understanding of computer systems/software used i.e. Pastel Evolution, Microsoft Office package
- Understanding of sales team requirements
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A team player with high level dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and urgencies form all departments
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Then we would love to hear from you. Kindly forward your CV to our friendly HR Manager, Ms Caroline O’Flaherty, on email@example.com
Please note: Should you have not had feedback from us within 2 weeks of applying, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.