- JOB TYPE Full-Time
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY Non EE/AA
- ADVERTISED BY Private
Procurement Researcher and Customer Liaison
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will join our team and take ownership of online and telephonic research of products and their suppliers, which does not fall within our company’s current product portfolio.
This research must be compiled into an easy reference database for continual use.
This person will also be responsible for liaising with clients electronically and telephonically, providing quotes, concluding sales, and referring queries internally.
In order to qualify for this position the ideal candidate must have:
- Strong customer service and support
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid computer aptitude in Windows, Office Products, Email, and Internet
- Basic reporting and data mining knowledge
- The ability to do thorough research on the internet with accurate results
Basic knowledge of the Medical Supply Industry would be advantageous. You must be a self-starter who can work diligently and thoroughly without supervision.
You must be able to maintain your own work integrity, preserve the company’s reputation, and help grow the company through your day-to-day duties.3
Please attach a copy of your C.V. and a recent photo. CV's sent without a photo will not be considered.
Should you not have had any feedback within a week of your application, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent