No photos available
17 days ago771 views
Add to My List
Aryan Benevolent Homes is seeking a proficient skilled and experienced Payroll Officer.
- must have VIP payroll training and experience, (certificates of training required)
- traceable proof of current working knowledge on VIP.
- 5 years minimum current working experience on VIP payroll administering wages and salaries
- must be able to conduct importing of times from biometric system and processing of monthly salaries accordingly
- must be able to provide directors with timeous reporting regarding leave, sick leave, various employee and cost to company costings, timekeeping, overtime, shifts etc
- must have knowledge on tax tables and the various codes it relates to
- must be able to do statutory payments and all the relevant reports required
- must be able to process IRP5s
- must be able to process provisional tax
- must be accurate, focused and be able to work under pressure.
- must be able to process the annual return of earnings
If you meet the above requirements please forward your cv with your relevant experience to email@example.com
Please note your cv must accompany your certification from VIP payroll with your relevant training acquired.
Please provide 3 credible references to verify VIP payroll experience.
Should you not receive a response within 7 days of your application, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Id Subtitle 749578774