Commencement of Employment: 01 March 2020
Area: Wonderboom, Pretoria
· Minimum 2 years Automotive Service Advising experience.
· Fully bilingual in Afrikaans & English
· Own Transport
· Matric (additional qualifications will be beneficial)
· Excellent customer liaison skills
· Team player
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Quickbooks)
· Good knowledge of basic automotive parts & accessories.
- Greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling service appointments and collection of funds for services performed
- Cataloguing customers concerns and comments
- Communicate with customers regarding services recommended and performed
- Prepare service estimates, sells routine maintenance/repair services and conducts follow-us regarding unsold services and customer enquiries
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Assist with coordination of alternate transportation
- Filing and Administrative Duties
- Quoting and Invoicing (Quickbooks)
- Stock Counting and Stock Management
- Handling customer complaints
- Performs opening and closing responsibilities
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
· Negotiable (depending on experience)
· Incentive structure applicable
· Mon – Fri 7:30 – 17:30
· Saturday: 8:00 – 13:00 (Negotiable)
Please do not reply on this ad make use of the email address below.
your CV ONLY if you comply with above requirements