Office Manager for an established security company in
Kenilworth. A Firm who installs security equipment for homes and business is seeking to employ a reliable Office
The suitable candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work effectively.
Daily Tasks would include (but are not limited to)
Reports and KPI's are met
Secretarial work, answering telephones, sending emails, booking appointments
Maintaining and ordering office supplies
Accurate data entry
Stock control (Equipment, office furniture, stationery).
All installations and repair planning, including dealing
with technical contractors and clients.
Administer admin staff
Attaining and drawing up quotes
Requirements for the position are as follows:
• Proven experience as an Office Administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
• Outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Familiarity with office procedures.
• Excellent with MS Office.
• High School Diploma or relevant field.
• Multitasking and time-management skills,
with the ability to prioritize.
• A friendly and helpful telephone manner.
High School Diploma * Pre-employment background screen, min 3 years Administrative experience
Business-related tertiary qualification would be
Installation and Repair Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
Customer care: 3 years (Preferred)
Valid drivers and own vehicle (Preferred)
Debtors Control: 3 years (Preferred)
Should you be interested and fulfill the requirements of
Email detailed CV with one page motivation.
Correspondence will only be conducted with
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after submitting your CV, please consider your
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,000.00 plus incentives per month