2010 KTM 990 Adventure R
- Date Listed19/06/2018
- For Sale ByOwner
- Engine Displacement (cc)990
- LED low- and high-beam bulbs
- Mini, rubber-stalk indicators (road legal)
- Orange headlight protector
- Steering damper
- Acerbis hand-guards
- Front Excel rim (rear is stock; both have small smileys)
- New Mitas E07 tyre on the back and E09 on the front.
- Sidestand cutout switch bypassed.
It is in good overall condition. There are some minor scratches and things, as you'd expect of a bike that's spent some time offroad. See pics. But it's been well looked-after, with regular services. I have a full service history on the bike. The licence is up to date.
Mechanically it is sound and has just had a big service: oil, filters, sparkplugs, chain, front brake discs etc, including valve adjustment (a labour-intensive exercise on the 990!) as well as a complete front and rear suspension tear-down and rebuild by Martin Paetzold.
Original toolkit, paperwork, spare keys etc are included. There's also a box of extras, with the original crash bars, hand guards, a high-fender kit, indicators, and some spares.
Reason for sale: I find myself spending more time on my little 450, while the "tourer" is collecting dust... I haven't ridden it in over a year, and need to make some space at home.
The bike goes like a 990R should -- nothing can touch it on the gravel!