Date Listed 14/06/2017
For Sale By Dealer
If the charging voltage is too high the battery will be damaged, usually by ‘boiling over’ on a
Lead acid battery. If the battery fluid levels are falling considerably over a short period of
Running, this is a sign of over-charging.
Another problem with high voltages is that damage can occur to other components on your
Machine such as constant bulb failure and damaged ignition systems.
If the voltage regulator output is too low then your battery will not charge and your machine
May not start\run and your lighting may not operate or will kill the engine when used.