Yellow plant Diesel Mechanic for Loader Rebuilds
A Plant Hire and Field Service Workshop in Outer-West Durban currently recruiting a suitable, reliable and experienced Yellow plant diesel mechanic to work out of their Cliffdale Workshop.You will be responsible for the refurbishing and rebuilding of a variety of Front-End Loaders for the company
The Candidate should possess the following:
- At least have 10 years of Yellow plant diesel mechanical experience
- Trade tested. (Red seal certificate will be advantageous)
- Good Diagnostic, hydraulic, and auto electrical experience
- Rebuild experience on Front-End Loaders (CAT 928H, Bell 1506, Komatsu WA200)
- Ability to troubleshoot, fault find.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to work three months of probation to assess skills on site.
- Must be willing to work overtime and be on stand-by.
- Be willing to assist with out in the field work when required.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Have some administration skills, completing paperwork, Etc.
- Computer literate (Excel, word, Emails/Internet).
- Good spoken and written English. (Other South African languages are advantageous)
- Leadership, planning, and organizational skills.
- Able to execute tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Valid driver's license with own reliable transportation.
- Prudent, Presentable and of Sober Habits.
Competitive package will be offered.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and current remuneration package, with qualifications to email@example.com and cc in firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.