Seamstress (experienced) - Intimate Wear
FÉ & WOMA is looking for experienced, highly skilled and reliable seamstresses to
manufacture intimate wear in JHB, South Africa.
- Sewing women's brassiere and bottoms.
- Sewing a garment from start to finish, including trims and finishes.
- Cutting material and patterns.
- Design & fashion knowledge/principles - how to choose fabrics, accessories & patterns.
- Ability to contribute to design and design improvements.
- Quality checking and controls.
- Production planning, and on time delivery.
- 4-6 years of professional level sewing.
- 4-6 years of professional level intimate wear sewing.
- Working with delicate material including lace.
Own machine or access to own workstation preferable.
Position is part-time/freelance at the moment. With the possibility of becoming permanent. Successful applicants will be paid per completed item delivered.
Applicants can mail their CVs and examples of previous work (if available) to email@example.com