Belgravia Limited is looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
The successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company personal pension scheme.
- Access to Medicash scheme