Bursary: Electricial Engineering Diploma (Port Elizabeth only)
Ngqura Brick (pty) Ltd trading as Algoa Brick
POSITION: Bursary: Electrical Engineering Diploma
LOCATION: Swartkops, Port Elizabeth
REPORTS TO: N/A
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
DATE OF VACANCY: March 2020
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Clay Brick Manufacturing
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
· Be a South African citizen with a valid ID number.
· Be in Grade 12 or in possession of a National Senior Certificate (NSC).
· Been provisionally accepted into an institution of higher learning or are already a student in a tertiary institution and completed one or more years of study.
· Be physically residing in the Port Elizabeth area.
The following documents should support your application:
· Certified copy of a valid South African identity document.
· Certified copy of a valid Senior certificate (if you have completed Grade 12).
· Provisional letter of acceptance from tertiary institution.
· Certified copy of the latest academic record on official letterhead or logo (if you are already at university).
· Official registration, tuition and books quotation
PLEASE NOT: Your application will only be considered if you have sent a completed bursary application form. Bursary application forms are available on request – email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 27 MARCH 2020
Appointment will include the principles of Employment Equity.
Applicants who have not been contacted after 21 days should accept that their applications have been unsuccessful.
Applications to: Melissa Swart (firstname.lastname@example.org) or hand deliver at physical address below:
Address: M17 Dibanisa Road
Tel number: (041) 466 0203
Fax number 086 658 3631