Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy. Applicants are kindly informed that this is for Talent Pool
To assist the supervisor in organising and maintaining operation of the production lines to established standards of performance in compliance with company policies / procedures/ rules and regulations.
· Identify and report sources of product quality deviations and non-safe conditions of operation.
· Maintain housekeeping in production area to the highest standards of cleanliness at all times.
· Conducts quality check before removing finished goods out of the factory.
· Ensure stock levels are maintained for packaging and consumables.
· Ensure he/she complies with WI011 for Palletizing.
· Control further processing of non-conforming products.
· Helps supervisor in organising most efficient plant utilization.
· Ensure that forklift check sheet are complete daily on shift.
· Assist loading and off-loading of trucks when required.
· Carry out additional duties when necessary and when requested by superiors.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
· Must be a Team Player
· Customer focus
· Problem Solving skills
· Good Communication Skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Appointment will be made in line with Afripipes EE Plan.
Please note there are NO open Vacants this is for Talent pool