· This position is accountable for:
o Operational performance in their factories.
o Identifying and delivering “quicker, lighter, faster” product solutions.
o Appropriate and diligent care of our Production Assets – “Asset Care” - excluding Services Equipment, [being Plant and Equipment that supplies air, water and electricity], raw material feeding systems and factory-based air-conditioning systems.
o Ensuring consistent performance of each business unit
o Managing Production KPI’s within parameters (waste, overtime, people resources etc.)
o Management of Production Teams (training, coaching and performance management)
o Partnering effectively with the SHEQ team to ensure zero customer complaints and returns
o Identifying and Managing trends and ensuring proper root cause to prevent repeat issues
o Optimization of Up/Production time and efficiencies
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in Manufacturing and Production (Packaging or FMCG preferable)
· Engineering degree or B-Tech Diploma essential (mechanical or related)
· 5 years plus Production and Maintenance Management experience essential
· A minimum of 5 years in a Production/Factory or Plant management position
· Intermediate excel and ability to work with numbers and people
· A sense of urgency
· High attention to detail
· Strong and effective communicator
· Hands on individual
· Strong technical and problem-solving aptitude
· A proven track record of managing a team of artisans and/or Engineers
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think this position would suit you or someone you know.