Senior Sample Hand Machinist For Ladies Wear
The Pre-production department is looking for a candidate to fill the position below.
Senior Sample Hand Machinist for Ladies Wear.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
o Checking all pattern pieces are present to start a job.
o Following fabric, color and size instructions from the designer and pattern cutter.
o Using industrial machines like over lockers and binders.
o Stitching sections together and adding labels to them.
o Pressing the garment to give it a 'finished' appearance.
o Advising the design team about the best way to construct the sample
o Discussing any 'tweaks' to the design instructions before the item goes into production.
Please note that your duties are not limited to the ones mentioned above you might be requested to perform other reasonable duties as well.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
o To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work on your own
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to work well with others
- Observation and recording skills
- The ability to operate on all machines required.
- Candidate must have more than 10 years experience in womens wear.
If you meet above requirements, please give your cv to the HR department or Email it to Claudia Adams
Closing Date: 16 March 2020.
Please note no application forms/CV’s will be considered after the closing date.