EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR
No photos available
17 days ago248 views
Add to My List
A large PPE manufacturing company in River Horse Valley seeks an experienced and enthusiastic embroidery machine operator to operate an 8 Head Ricoma Embroidery Machine. NO CHANCERS!
- Analysing and understanding project specifications before starting each embroidery project.
- Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
- Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process.
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
- Providing suggestions regarding the design, placement, and fabric and thread selection.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- 2-3 years’ experience operating embroidery machines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify quality concerns and take corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and respectfully with others.
Kindly forward CVs to email@example.com
Id Subtitle 753538256