Carpenter position available
Carpenter position available:
We are looking for someone that has leadership skills and can lead a team.
Majority of our contracts entail erecting complex timber structures, a fair amount of decking in various environments and detailed internal sauna construction.
Applicant must have knowledge and experience on a wide range of carpentry tools, and working procedures. Applicant is required to be able to read and understand architectural drawings.
Please send your CV to: ******
Cosmetic Company looking for a trainee position for a manufacturing assistant (compounder).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can deal with the pressure of production manufacturing.
Compounder assistant is responsible for assisting compounders in
manufacturing various types of cosmetics
Education and Training
- matric is required
- matric certificate
- Basic Math and science Skills
Ability to read and follow simple instructions
Knowledge of scales and weights, a plus.
@@li@@National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.@@/li@@@@/ul@@
@@li@@Proficient in MS Excel.@@/li@@@@li@@Knowledge of Solidworks or similar CAD software and an ERP system will be to your advantage.@@/li@@@@/ul@@
Knowledge required in the following:@@ul@@
@@li@@Small scale and mass manufacturing.@@/li@@@@li@@Production lines.@@/li@@@@li@@Quality management systems (ISO).@@/li@@@@li@@Programming of CNC machinery.@@/li@@@@li@@Fault finding on machines (in case of a breakdown).@@/li@@@@/ul@@
@@li@@Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the following:@@/li@@@@/ul@@
- Hands-on manufacturing experience in production line environment – driving productivity and quality finished goods.- Production planning and scheduling.- ERP system.- Procurement of material and subcontracting services.- Experience working in a small manufacturing company.- Experience in programming of machines.- Experience in fault finding on machines during breakdowns.- ISO experience.Competence requirements:@@ul@@
@@li@@Manage quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measurements.@@/li@@@@li@@Good interpersonal skills.@@/li@@@@li@@Good communication skills.@@/li@@@@li@@Good management skills.@@/li@@@@li@@Manage and discipline; monitor and review performance of subordinates.@@/li@@@@li@@Arrange training and development to ensure improvement.@@/li@@@@li@@Ability and willingness to work on the factory floor.@@/li@@@@li@@Custom products manufacture and product development, R & D assistance and management / production of pre-production samples.@@/li@@@@li@@QMS knowledge.@@/li@@@@li@@Supervision and assistance with implementation.@@/li@@@@li@@Maintain manufacturing standards.@@/li@@@@li@@Ensure optimal operation of production and maintenance of factory.@@/li@@@@li@@Implementation of ERP system / software.@@/li@@@@li@@Versatility, as required to be involved in various aspects of the business.@@/li@@@@li@@Assist with costing of products.@@/li@@@@li@@Good planning or orginasing skills.@@/li@@@@li@@Accuracy and attention to detail.@@/li@@@@li@@Proactive with strong numerical ability and detail orientation.@@/li@@@@li@@Ability to multi-task and being assertive.@@/li@@@@li@@High standard of integrity.@@/li@@@@li@@Ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment.@@/li@@@@li@@Ability to operate in a team environment.@@/li@@@@li@@Deadline driven and able to work independently without supervison.@@/li@@@@li@@Working knowledge of information systems and processes.@@/li@@@@/ul@@
Salary offered: R45k – R55k CTCStarting date: 1 June 2019. Please forward your CV if you meet the requirements. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Salary: R45k - 55k pe month
Job Reference #: DEW03
BLENDING PRODUCTION OPERATORS
FOOD Manufacturing Industry
Excellent growth opportunity!
Send a WORD DOCUMENT CV via the website or Call Cora on: 021 556 2929 0842182237
If you had no response from your application in 2 weeks you were unsuccessful
A well-established clothing manufacturer in Cape Town is looking to employ a Garment Technologist as part of its pre-production quality process.
- To ensure that garments are right first time in production
- Being the primary point of contact for all quality related concerns
- Ensure that the product development of each garment is suitable for sew in production, by involving pre-production input
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Role expectations
- Have a good knowledge & understanding of garment construction and application when fitting samples
- Organize plan & prioritize work flow in conjunction with the in-house merchandiser and the critical path lead time
- Interact face-to-face with customer in order to understand their needs
- Complete Store visits to understand and report back on product
- Attend all briefing sessions with the customer
- Sign off of all fits & seals before they go to the customer ensuring that they are made per the customer’s requirements
- Attending fits at the customer where necessary
- Holding a pre-production meeting for all styles ensuring the following occurs:
- 1. Garment is costed / made in the most production friendly way
- 2. Make up of garment matches the work sheet / tech pack
- 3. Any makeup concerns or quality recommendations have been highlighted in the minutes
- 4. Review of size trials (If required)
- Experience and characteristics required
- 3 - 5 Years’ experience in the clothing environment
- Diploma in Garment Production and/or Design
- Garment construction & pattern making knowledge essential
- Ability to work with tight deadlines & demonstrate a high level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills in order to gain a good understanding of the customer’s needs
- Driver’s Licence a necessity
- R13,000 – R16,000 pm plus benefits, depending on experience.
- Interested candidates must send their CV by 10th April 2019.
We are seeking experienced and skilled artisans for the following disciplines:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsibilities are in line with trade related discipline
Education & Experience
· A relevant trade certificate
· At least 5 years’ working experience in Shipbuilding / Production in relevant trade
· Experience in ship building essential
· Knowledge of standard methods, materials, tools & equipment of the related trade
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards & safety precautions applicable to the work
· Understanding written instructions and the ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
· Ability to operate within a team environment
· Action oriented and innovative.
· Able to anticipate, solve problems and take advantage of opportunities, is a self-starter and team player.
· Be able to cope under pressure and must be prepared to work extended hours including night shifts at times.
- machine operator
- western cape
- maintenance manager
- machinist jobs western cape
- jobs in western cape
- cape town
- jobs .... in cape town
- food technologist
- promotion part time job for students or weekend jobs in cape town
- clothing jobs
- in cape town
- seamstress jobs in cape town