Date Listed 28/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
We are looking for a responsible person to supervise the production process and to see that subordinates fulfil their duties satisfactory
· Make sure that production papers are signed off at end of shift.
· Ensure all production measurements are accurate and recorded correctly on documents.
· Check that materials are running according to company specifications
· Ensure traceability sheet and material use are aligned.
· Provide manufacturing information by compiling, checking, sorting and analysing production data
Health & Safety -
Ensure employees are wearing correct protective equipment at all times.
Food safety –
· Conduct visual checks for breakdowns or damages and report it to Foreman
· Conduct visual checks to ensure material is correct and report differences
· Direct staff on the use of control points, equipment, resources and ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
Staff Management –
· Supervise shift +-30 staff per shift
· Ensure all employees are at their workstations during work hours.
· Oversee that employees fulfil their required job activities and monitor their performance.
· Maintain workflow and ensure the smooth running of the production plant.
· FSSC 22000
· HACCP compliant
· +- 5 years proven experience
· Ability to operate ERP system (NAV)
· Knowledge and interpretation of health & safety
· Grade 12 / Matric / Relevant education
· Computer Literate (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Code F1/A Forklift License (Advantage)
· Excellent communication skills (Write, Read & understand in English/Afrikaans/Xhosa)
· Ability to do calculations in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Often required to walk a lot and work near moving mechanical parts
· Often needs to lift things that weigh up to 45 kg.
· Often be working in highly dusty areas and will be exposed to extreme heat – e.g. boiler
· Willing to work rotational shift hours.
Salary: R8,000.00 - R10,000.00
Benefit: Provident Fund
Job Type: Permenent
Location: Blackheath, Kuils River, Cape Town
Closing: 18 August 2018
Age: 30 - 45
All interested applicants are invited to email CV’s that include a clear copy of ID and all relevant certificates to email@example.com. Please include the position applying for in the subject line.
If no response is received within 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful.