Assistant Food safety Risk and Compliance Manager
· Must have at-least a National Diploma in Food technology/ Biotechnology with minimum 5 years working experience in the food industry (Retail/ Meat)
· must have knowledge and/or experience in GFSI, FSA, Sans 10049, ISO 22000, Iso TS 22002-1, FSSC 22000, R146, R638, TACCP, VACCP, Food fraud, GMP, Sans 10330,Sans 885, Meat act, and any other applicable international and National legislations and standards.
· Must be able to draft policies and procedures
· Must be able to handle customer complaints
· Must be able to make chemical orders for all stores within set budget
· Must be able to conduct internal audits and supplier audits, supplier monitoring programme
· Liaise with external service providers
· Liaise with suppliers with regards to product quality, food safety, Microbiological issues as well as supplier expectations
· Understanding of basic conditions of employment act.
· Must be computer literate
have a valid license and/ or a reliable vehicle
· Must be willing to work weekends (one weekend off a month)
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English and other native languages to be able to communicate with the staff)
· Interpersonal skills
· Training skills
· Must be able to travel Nationally.