Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
• Matric with pass in Maths
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification in the field of Chemistry, Food Technology, Quality or Biotechnology
• Advanced computer and Excel skills
• The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken word)
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as Quality Assurance Manager
• Proven knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 22716
• Ensure that all corrective actions are dealt with accordingly and that they are monitored for statistical purposes
• Compilation of product information files based on the requirements of the Draft Regulations relating to Advertising, Labelling and Composition of Cosmetics in South Africa.
• Implements, manages, maintains, oversees, administrates and improves ISO 9001 + ISO 22716 certification and the quality management system, including related standards (e-mark) and initiate new SOPs as and when required, as per company needs.
• Ensure that current processes are consistent with established QMS and legal standards.
• Ensure that new procedures or any procedure changes are updated to reflect current practice.
• Ensure that international and national legislation are applied and adhered to.
• Assists to align all Departmental objectives so as to achieve those mentioned in the Company Policy.
• Ensure that Calibrations of all equipment are carried out timeously.
• Ensure that validation activities are carried as and when required.
• Ensure that follow up of findings is performed and that corrective actions are sufficient.
• Consider processes in terms of added value and continually improve processes based on objective measurements per department
• Obtaining results of process performance from management reports and make recommendations for improvement
• Identify gaps between current and required practice, recommend and drive improvement activities to address the gaps.
• Ensuring that the QC/QA team are trained and equipped to perform at Optimal level.
• Controlling deviation from Bills of Materials, product specifications and internal processes.
• Managing change control through the Quality Management System and ensure that changes are documented and communicated accordingly to all relevant parties.
• Managing Risk Management document for the company.
• Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
To be considered for the position, you must meet the listed requirements i.e Competencies, Qualifications and Experience.
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a motivation letter in support of your application, your matric certificate, degree certificate and copy of your ID.
Candidates will only be interviewed upon successful completion of a numeracy assessment