I'm a Mechanical Draughtsman
a year ago554 views
• Weight distribution calculation, Energy consumption Calculation.
• Conduct tests in order to determine if the product meet all the engineering requirements as well as the company’s standards and then document the results.
• Responsible of improvements or updates to existing design.
• Analysis of mechanical systems, including Finite Element analysis for structural, fatigue,
• Thermal, vibration, and acoustics.
• Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
• Carries out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modeling,
• Simulation (e.g. thermal & stress) and design verification testing, as
• Required. Responsible for the specification compliance of designs
• Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration
• Obsolescence, availability and cost.
• Responsible for preparing and presenting mechanical designs at design
• Reviews Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
• Highlights all mechanical technical risks to the Engineering Manager
• Keeps up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing
Autocad 3D & Autodesk Inventor professional.
Id Subtitle 690234884