Senior Restaurant Manager needed - Stellenbosch
No photos available
5 months ago1106 views
Add to My List
a Busy restaurant in Stellenbosch central require an experienced Manager that is honest, driven, with great attention to detail and able to work without constant supervision.
The Restaurant manager responsibilities include:
Maintaining the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals.
You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Salary: R12 000 - R20 000
Own Transport: Essential
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Managing the restaurant’s daily flow.
- Must be a hands-on manager with strong business sense and financial acumen to implement financial controls to ensure profitability
- To monitor and manage service levels to ensure continued service excellence
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all licensing, hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Stock control, stock take
- Daily Cash ups, administrative duties, orders, guest / supplier liaison, cleaning & training checklists.
- At least 4-years’ experience in working in a focused and driven environment. Willing and able to work flexible working hours in line with hospitality industry practices, including weekends and public holidays
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills on all levels
- Able to work systematically and accurately
- Hard -working, honest
- Great Team-player
- Excellent Stock control, accurate stock take and following up on deviations
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English – read/write/speak
Please send Updated CV with contactable references, presentable profile photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Id Subtitle 574469466