SENIOR BOOKKEEPER FULL FUNCTION
- Quoting, invoicing, costing, sourcing prices,
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors / Creditors processing and management
- Sales reconciliations and management
- Adjusting journals/accruals (depreciation/salaries/accrued income etc)
- VAT - Processing & submission of returns
- PAYE - submission of returns
- Income Tax - Processing and submission of returns for companies
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- TB - Complete & ensure it's ready for drafting financial statements
- Lead daily operational duties
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review
* Degree in Accounting
* 3 years' accounting experience
* Ability to work autonomously
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability and willingness to get involved in operations of the business
* An interest or knowledge of the production would be highly advantageous
Particular to note you will need to pay attention to detail, must be very good with numbers, be a quick learner, have & provide strong with admin and your role will be vital as office support as well as provide a client intermediary service.
Please be aware that you will be required to give 110% of yourself to learn our company offerings, requirements and culture. There will be long days, weekends and so forth required to fit yourself into the fibre of our company.
This position is for a true team player wanting to be stretched and grow with the company.
The company is in great need of a candidate that is willing and able to bring & share their knowledge and expertise for the greater good of the company’s growth. You will also be called on largely to work independently and to create processes and systems for the accounts department.
You will start on a probation period where you will be encouraged to show your full potential in the shortest time frame possible.
Salary: R6000 - R10000
Job Types: Full-time, Contract