My client is seeking a Dispatch Manager to join their team based in George
· Fleet management and utilization
· Fuel management
· Productivity management
· Staff Management
· Fleet planning and controls for the AREA.
· Wizard Reports - Dispatch
· 21 / 24 reports / reduction in idle fleet
· Facility and Security management
· Forecast according to demand and volumes.
· Quality management.
· CSI measurements.
· New Car Installations
· VTC Controls
· Implementation, management and control of all Dispatch procedures and policies.
· OHS management and control.
· Staff appointments and rosters.
· Contracted staff management and cost reduction.
· Conduct Red Lines
· Audit compliancy.
· Staff management and morale
· Assist in preparing for budget related targets.
· Incumbent must be willing to work weekend duties and public holidays, Easter, Christmas and all busy seasonal periods.
· Incumbent must be willing to work afterhours when the needs arises
· 24 hour standby for breakdowns
· A formal relevant qualification or Logistics Degree or NFQ 5.
· Minimum of two years experience.
· Track record of success in management with a tendency toward logistical and technical strengths.
Interested and qualified candidates may forward CV’s to ******
- driving.... jobs in western cape
- jobs in george
- driver.... jobs
- logistics jobs in western cape
- driving jobs in george western cape
- driving trucks
- assistant truck driver
- truck assistant job in western cape
- whatsapp jobs in western cape
- truck driving jobs
- jobs eden george
- cleaning jobs in or tambo internationanal airport kempton park
- truck drivers jobs