Date Listed 03/09/2018
· Deliveries and collections as and when required.
· Airport drop off and pick ups of visiting staff members, interview candidates and visiting guests
· Must have basic computer skills (e.g typing, logging on, internet surfing, printing checking and responding to emails)
· Must have telephone etiquette – may be required to assist with answering incoming calls as and when required
· Assist consultants with adhoc deliveries to clients
· Assist with transportation of staff and directors travelling from remote offices and must be able to work after hours as and when required.
· Assist with setting up marketing material for fairs, exhibitions and at universities
· Maintenance of fleet vehicles and Tom Tom devices (this includes checking when service is due, tyres and faults). This must be reported to admin / operations staff to attend to accordingly.
· Ensure that the Oasis vehicles are well looked after and is clean at all times.
· Keep in contact with the office via mobile phone in case anything else arises that needs to be attended to.
· Assist with office administration include but not limited to office filing, stationery / inventory control, assist with banking, and fulfill certain switchboard duties (relief to the switchboard operator) and other administrative tasks.
· A valid South African driver’s license.
· A mobile phone is a necessity.
· Candidate must have NO fines/outstanding fines and accident record - this will be verified.
Minimum Experience in years & Skills
5-10 years of relevant experience.
· Flexibility to work over time if required as the job does include some weekends and late nights.
· Strong concentration skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Capability to effectively multitask.