Litigation Typist, Brooklyn, Pretoria
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Well established Legal firm in Brooklyn, requires the services of an Afrikaans speaking Female Litigation Typist, within the age group 25 – 35 years, immediately.
1. 3 years’ experience in High Court litigation;
2. Experience in Road Accident Fund (RAF) will be advantage
3. Typing speed 45 words/minute – accuracy 95%;
4. Proficient in MS Word & Excel;
5. Have knowledge of court processes;
6. Diary, filing and day to day administration of attorney office;
7. Well organised and efficient.
Salary: R15 000 - Negotiable based on experience.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 082 894 9387 - Please use “Litigation Typist” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.