Affordable Company and NPO registration
We assist with registering Not for Profit Organisations and private companies.
Other services include but are not limited to:
- BBBEE and Tax clearance certificates
- Assistance with NPO books
- Submission of annual returns for PTY companies - Income Tax assistance
Services from R490
WhatsApp also available on ****** (between 8am to 5pm only)
- An appropriate recognized Degree/Diploma in Labour Relations/labour law or equivalent qualification.
- Must have at least 1 year’s practical experience in conciliation, arbitrationand litigation.
- Experience obtained during article will be considered.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; Negotiating skills, Valid driver’s license,
- Must have a roadworthy vehicle and be willing to travel.
- Knowledge and skills of relevant legislation such as LRA, BCEA, EEA,CCMA procedures etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
COMPANY HR RESPONSIBILITIES
-Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
-Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
-Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
-Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances and counselling employees and supervisors.
-Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and recommending benefit programs to management.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
-Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Duties: would be, but not limited to, investigate misconduct, chairing of disciplinary enquiries at the work place, represent our clients at the CCMA and/or Bargaining Council and the Labour Court and advising clients on all spheres of Law. Therefore the applicant must be conversant with all CCMA and Bargaining Council processes and the Labour Court and all the relevant legislations. Applicants must be fluent in at least 3 official language which include English (both verbal and written) and have a
thorough theoretical and practical understanding knowledge of the South African Labour laws.;
This position will be filled in line with the employer's equity plan.
Kindly send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE OFFER LEGAL LIQUOR LICENSES ALL OVER SOUTH AFRICA.ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO GET A LIQUOR LICENSE? LOOK NO-FURTHER WE HELP YOU SO THAT YOU DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE.
The law has recently been amended.
Rectify your adverse credit record by having a Magistrate or High Court judgement or debt review order rescinded.
- Call us at LawCall: 087 654 6498 or
- email: email@example.com