Snr Commercial Litigation Secretary /Personal Assistant
Town Law firm needs a Snr
Commercial Litigation Secretary /Personal Assistant (full time) – Commencement after 1 April 2020 by arrangement
An opportunity exists with a law firm
for a Commercial Litigation Secretary in Century
City, Cape Town. Our applicant must have:
- Between 5-10 years’ experience within a litigation law firm;
- Communicate in both English and Afrikaans fluently, with German or other additional languages preferred;
- Full - MS Office proficiency;
- Working knowledge of Legalsuite (Trust Accounting)/ bookkeeping being a distinct advantage;
- A valid driver’s license and use of own reliable transport;
- Must be able to deliver quality work under time pressure and on occasion be prepared to work longer hours.
- Multilevel engagement with clients;
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support service to Attorneys:
- Preparing and maintaining client hard copy & digital files;
- Diary and time management;
- Prepare month-end billing, client invoicing on Legalsuite.
- Drafting and amending of pleadings, notice, contracts and agreements;
- Following up on overdue accounts and collection;
- Manage administrative office requirements;
- Maintain personnel records;
- Adhoc driving.
The role is best suited for a communicative, outgoing, conscientious, diligent and trustworthy individual.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill set.
Should you apply and not be contacted within 2 weeks please note that your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates may be contacted for a preliminary telephone interview.
If you have read this far, you may be the right person - Please respond by email + CV.
Contact: M.Zumpt at Attorneys ZUMPT