Smallholding on Auction on 24 Oct @ 10am!
Date Listed 11/10/2018
For Sale By Agency
This smallholding is going on auction on 24/10/18.
Viewing starts at 10am and auction starts at 11am. The 1 barn is converted into a 2 bed, 1 bathroom house. Lots of potential for investors.
Seller: The auctioneer will announce the details before the auction takes
Address: ON SITE AUCTION – The auctioneer will announce the proper
description before the auction takes place.
Stand Size: The auctioneer will announce the size of the property before
the auction takes place.
1. This sale is subject to a 3 business day confirmation period starting the day after
the auction was held.
2. No offers will be accepted after the Auction.
3. The Purchaser/highest bidder is liable/ obliged to pay:
3.1 10% buyers commission (plus VAT) on top of the purchase price.
This payment must be paid by means of EFT or direct bank deposit directly after the auction.
No cheques / cash will be accepted.
3.2 The commission as stated will be refundable to the highest bidder should the Seller
decline the highest bidder’s bid..
3.3 In the event that the highest bidder’s bid is accepted by the seller the 10% paid by
the highest bidder will become non-refundable.
4. Guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 30 calendar days after the date of
5. No guarantees are given by the seller. The property is sold as is
6. Occupation of the property will be given on Registration
7. The SELLER gives no warranty or guarantee that the PURCHASER will obtain vacant
occupation of the property and the PURCHASER shall have no claim of whatsoever nature
against the SELLER to obtain vacant occupation.
8. All rates, taxes AND LEVIES will be paid up until date of Registration by the Seller.
9. The seller will appoint the transfer attorneys.
10. The Bond attorneys will be appointed by the Bank / Bondholder.
11. The purchaser will, in addition to the purchase price, be responsible for the payment of
transfer costs, transfer duties or value added tax whichever is applicable.
12. The auctioneer’s decision will be final and binding.
13. The Seller reserves the right to decline the highest bid.
14. The Seller will be responsible to acquire a COC certificate, electrical fence certificate,
gas certificate and/or a borehole certificate whichever is applicable.
15. Should the purchaser not adhere to any of the above conditions the auctioneer will reserve the right to terminate the contract and resell the property to any other person without notice.
16. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller up until the reserve price has been reached.
If required the purchaser must sign an addendum which stipulates the rules of the estate
Auctioneer - 0799472926