ONSITE TECHNICIAN (REPAIR, SERVICE,
MAINTENANCE) Position available at LetMeRepair
Please make sure to email your full CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this
Applicants must have experience servicing and repairing IT equipment
- A+ / N+ Qualification or Equivalent Recommended
- Must have own reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
- Knowledge of electronic repairs or technical school with practical experience would be an advantage (qualification not required)
- Well spoken (English) and have good client relations
- Neat and presentable
- Must be willing to be coached/mentored/trained by
other staff with experience
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Company will pay for fuel and calculate maintenance funds based on business kilometers traveled
- Monday to Friday
- Staff may be required to be on standby and attend call outs every 2nd weekend
- Will be required to keep track of provided spare parts and do daily inventory reports back to logistics manager.
- Keep daily travel logbooks
- Be willing to travel to remote areas in the region.
- Standby / Call out allowance paid separately over and above basic salary.
- Starting date is immediate or as soon as possible.
Please email full CV to email@example.com, add reference JHBTECH in subject field.