We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, energetic individual to take up the post of Network Technician in our fast-growing, exciting company. If you are quality-oriented, systematic in your approach and ready to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment with an awesome team, we are looking for you! You would, of course, need to meet the requirements below too
• Infield experience on Wireless installations is a must (minimum of 5 years).
• Installation, configuration and upgrades of standard and complex wireless connection and access points.
• Troubleshoot wireless installations, wireless access points and client issues.
• Must be able to conduct Site Survey’s and build Survey documents.
• Must be able to scope large onsite WIFI solutions and present proposals.
• Installation, configuration and support of VoIP Systems.
• Customer Relationship management - Internal and External.
• Client Alerts – Status notifications, fault reporting.
• Extensive knowledge of data-networks CAT3/5/6 E, cabinet builds and onsite WIFI solutions.
• Ability to meet immovable deadlines
• Minimum of 5 Years ISP / SP / WISP experience
• National Diploma in IT/Computer Science
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science will be advantageous
• Experience and/or knowledge in wireless equipment required (e.g: Mikrotik,
Ubiquiti, Cisco, RUCKUS)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Passion for IT
• Good understanding of wired and wireless networking
• Good understanding of routing protocols and IP address planning and
• Fully bi/multi-lingual (English with isiXhosa/Afrikaans/both)
• Having your own car would be advantageous.
Serious applicants only
Closing date: 15/03/2020