Graduate Programme - CoGrammar
CoGrammar is looking for young, smart, ambitious graduates to join a company that is already recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, with a team size standing at nearly 100.
To apply for this role, you do not need to have significant prior industry experience but you must possess a track-record of over-achieving and exceeding targets in your academic and/or personal careers. You must excel at reading, understanding and analysing data. You should be self-motivated, ambitious, and a proactive problem solver. You should have excellent analytical skills, business acumen, high standards, the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, and love digging into data and using it to inform decisions.
As a graduate, you will benefit from being given exposure to the fast-paced world of an international tech startup, and significant responsibilities from the outset. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in strategy and analysis in a startup environment, and to develop a broad understanding of business, operations and tech, as well as receiving support in building key skills.
CoGrammar won first prize in Facebook’s Africa Innovation Challenge Award as the top edtech startup in Africa and is backed by Facebook, Google, and the University of Cambridge. Our team consists of former team members out of top tech startups such as Yoco, GetSmarter, 2U, Google, Amazon and those who have previously built and gone on to sell large businesses. We are looking for team members who are competitive, ambitious, and have a track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets.
Our graduate programme is designed to accelerate your learning by exposing you to various teams within CoGrammar, to help you gain strategic experience by working on special projects, and to provide you with mentorship which will lay a solid foundation for the start of your career.
- Gather strategic data, conduct market research, analyse internal and external data and trends.
- Enhance data into reliable information and then turn it into knowledge.
- Support exploratory business development initiatives.
- Help businesses adapt and respond to change.
- Suggests improvements to operations, process, etc.
- Produce high quality solutions to routine and non-routine problems.
- Support various teams on special projects.
- Presenting information both orally and in writing.
- Contributes to team meetings.
- Take ownership of your own development and training.
- Keep abreast of technology developments.
- Must hold a university degree, graduated with strong grades.
- Insatiable curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Highly analytical. Keen interest working with and analysing data.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Must be tenacious and innovative
- Strong desire to work in the EdTech or tech startup space.