Assistant Training Admin Internship
The WILDTRUST invites applications from unemployed youth and
graduates who are between the ages of 18 and 27 years to apply for the
Assistant Training Administrator
Number of positions: 5
Base: Hilton (KwaZulu-Natal)
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R3 500 per month
Requirements: Currently unemployed, fully computer literate,
Grade 12/ Matric Certificate, must be between 18
and 27 years of age, have a SARS Income
Tax number (if you have been employed before).
Key Performance Areas:
• Scheduling and coordination of training interventions.
• Maintenance of Learner Management Information System (LMIS).
• Printing and collating of training material.
• Assist in securing necessary suppliers for trainings such as training
manuals, stationery, and equipment.
• Preparing attendance registers, learning manuals and training
• Filing learner information and assessments.
• Learner communication and support via telephone for learner’s
• Providing support for the Learning and Development team as the need arises.
Application: email a 3-page cv, motivation letter, certified copy of your
ID and certificates to: email@example.com.
Applications may also be hand delivered to the
WILDTRUST Head-office located at 57 Hilton Avenue,Suite 3, Quarry Centre, Hilton.Closing date: 25th February 2020
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals. Late applications will be disregarded. The WILDTRUST reserves the right to vary the requirements and not to fill these posts.Correspondence will be limited to
short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks
after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.