We are looking for an Industrial Engineer Intern to join our team. The suitable intern should expect to learn all facets of manufacturing, and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge
· Improve productivity by performing ergonomic evaluations, time studies, simulation,
and line balancing
· Study and improve plant safety
· Process analysis
· Process documentation
· Capacity utilization analysis
· Optimize assembly flow and process to minimize People per machine per day
· Quality control
· Health and Safety knowledge
Applicants should have the following abilities in MS Office specialising in Excel and other analytical and planning tools. Must have knowledge on how to read and understand drawings. They should possess strong interpersonal + analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
· Industrial Engineering.
Remuneration will be R8 241.00
Please forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org