We have vacancies for Hospitality graduates for an internship at our well established 3 star graded guesthouse based in Panorama, Cape Town.
We are offering a 24 months internship program with a possibility of a permanent employment contract based on the successful completion of the internship program.
- Qualification have at least a high school diploma or G.E.D and/or an undergraduate degree in hotel management, hospitality or business.
- Additional experience, one to two years working in a hotel/guest house/business management job position, is preferred.
- Computer literate- Knowledge of Nightsbridge system or any other booking sytem/outlook/Email/Internet is an advantage.
- Valid South African ID document with current banking details.
- Own reliable vehicle with valid drivers licence.
- Aged between 20-30 years old.
- Living in the Northern Suburb of Cape Town.
- Clear criminal record with sober habits. (Police clearance is required)
- Must possess comforting and patient personalities to deal with many people, such as guests and fellow staff, during their workday.
- Great communication skill is required for employees as well as conversing with guests.
- Able to work with flexible time schedules.
- Work with support staff, such as cooks and housekeepers.
- Keeping track of lodging inventory and cleanliness.
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing guests, double-checking guest house maintenance work, and attending to guests; personal requests.
- Ensure that everything around the guest house runs efficiently.
- 24 months internship program.
- Monthly stipend will be paid during the internship program.
- First hand exposure and work experience to aspects of general management, financial management, marketing, customer service, Housekeeping and operational running of a guest house.