Intern - Transport / Tourism
Intern: Dispatch / Operations Administrator - Shift work
- Aged between 20 and 24 years ONLY
- Must reside within 10km radius of Kraaifontein.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administration / Capturing / Filing / Reporting on Fines, Damages, other deductions
· Administration / Capturing / Filing / Reporting on CPK / KM / Diesel usage / etc.
· Dispatching vehicles and Drivers / Fleet licensing (COF / Permits / Cross Boarder / Work Permits / etc.)
· Excel spreadsheets (Building templates)
· Adhoc admin duties for the Operations Team
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in transport operations industry
· Strong administration skills
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong Knowledge of Excel (formulas / calculations / reporting)
· Pastel experience preferred (not pre-requisite)
· Excellent organisation skills
· Able to remain calm under pressure – fast paced environment
Please forward CV to email@example.com - in WORD FORMAT ONLY!
Telephone calls will NOT be accepted
Closing date: Friday, 19 March 2020 – 12H00