IT Internship Advert
· Performs installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software.
· Determines appropriate hardware and software based on company policy and end user requirements.
· Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency and follows up with clients on all issues.
· Escalates incidents and questions to appropriate support groups.
· Disconnects, moves and reconnects desktop technology hardware for single user, multi-user and office moves.
· May assist in administration and maintenance of technology infrastructure components.
· May assist in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of office telephony systems.
· Uses corporate incident management system to record and track all support work.
· Maintains accurate hardware and software records for company assets.
· Performs time tracking tasks as required.
· May assist with the procurement of hardware and software.
Team meetings and training.
· Supports team’s abilities and functions through positive customer relations.
· Contributes to the improvement and enhancement of processes and procedures.
· Gains additional knowledge and stays abreast of current technologies through employee and company sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other team members.
· Performs related duties as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience
· National Diploma in Information Technology.
· Experience in web-based systems and application development.
· At least 1 year working experience.
Closing date: 22 November 2019
Send CV and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more queries: 031 764 2915