Technical Internship at Digital Signage Company
We are looking for an individual with a flare for Technology wanting to gain experience in a top Digital Signage Company.
1. Installation Planning:
• Daily in advance or on the day meeting with the relevant installer you will be working with to discuss the job at hand and what needs to be done.
• Understanding what is required of you and assisting the installer with any task he needs performed by you.
2. Key Performance Indicators:
• Understand what you are doing, understand the system/s you are installing. You will be tested periodically on your knowledge of the systems you are assisting with and the technicalities (setup and configuration) thereof.
• Making sure sites are ALWAYS clean and tidy on job completion.
• Making sure the installer has all the stock he needs for the upcoming installation, conforming to MT stock procedures when removing stock from the office.
• Completing and sending closing emails when done with an installation, guided by the installer.
• Report back on how we can improve our installations / installation processes.
• Always be professional in everything you do.
• Communicate clearly with clients and co-workers.
• Make sure you are always neat and tidy (presentable / professional) when representing Moving Tactics.
• Always follow company processes and procedures.
• Safety is always a priority. Make sure you always have and use the required PPE and work safe.
• Due to the nature of the clients we service some after hours and weekend installations / work will occur.
4. Minimum Requirements
• Minimum of a matric qualification is required, preferably with a technical subject (TD, Woodwork, CS etc)
• Experience in installing digital / electronic equipment (AV, PC’s , POS etc)
• Basic computer skills.
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com