Human Resource Manager
A newly established casino situated in the heart of Mthatha is seeking a Human Resource Manager. The candidate must direct and manage the Human Resources function, as well as all Human Resources staff members in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Casino, as well as within the Gambling Act.
The successful candidate must meet ALL of the below criteria:
· A university degree in Human Resources or related experience to compensate, specifically Casino experience.
· Knowledge of current Labour Law.
· Ability to express ideas or make recommendations concerning job-related issues maintain knowledge of basic concepts and techniques.
· Excellent organisational skills
· The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
· The ability to set and achieve high standards of performance.
Please only if you meet the above requirements send your cv to ******