HR ADMINISTRATOR - FIXED TERM
– 6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A HR consulting firm in Stellenbosch is looking for a HR Administrator to assist their clients with administration functions within a HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role;
- Computer skills (MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, in particular))
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important tasks/projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Diploma in Human Resources or relevant field
- Grade 12
- Organise, file and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documentation and reports as required by management
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues
- Liaise with Senior Consultant regarding any disciplinary/performance related issues.
- Maintain/update internal databases (e.g. Payroll file and related documents, HR system)
- Liaise with company third parties i.e. Provident Fund (complete monthly schedule online, together with any changes), Medical Aid and Gap cover (advise broker of changes in staff plans, exits and new entrants, set up meetings).
- Prepare and collate all documentation for the monthly payroll and submit to payroll administrator on diarised date.
- Give guidance to managers on recruitment forms to complete, advertise approved vacant positions internally and externally, assist with the screening of CV’s and ensure background checks are completed on potential candidates via MIE.
- Ensure new staff complete all necessary forms on commencement.
- Insert all new staff member information on internal HR system and ensure that staff have access to the system.
- Assist in training administration as required
- Assist in employment equity administration as required
- Together with HR/Compliance Manager, always keep HR Policy & Procedures Manual updated .
Fixed term contract (Maternity Cover – 6 Month period), commencing no later than 3 February 2020.
Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
Senior HR consultant
Please forward latest CV, qualification documents and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org