A healthcare NGO Facility has the following vacancy which needs to be filled immediately; qualifying applicants are invited to apply.
to: Chief Operations Officer
Key Performance Areas/ Description of Duties:
· Stakeholder Relations
· Recruitment Strategy
· Recruitment Management
· People Management
· Job Design, Evaluation and Grading
· Employment Equity
Requirements: Qualifications & Experience:
· Grade 12
· A relevant degree / diploma
· A post – graduate degree / diploma in human resources management will be advantageous
· At least 5 years’ experience as a human resources management / generalist
· Experience in a primary health care environment will be advantageous.
· Experience with MS Office at an intermediate level.
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
· Adaptable to working within a diverse operation.
· Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
· Ability to prioritise responsibilities and processes
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
· Good understanding and/or experience in the major Labour Legislation, like, BCEA, EE Act, LRA, SDA, OHSA
Requirements: Technical Skills
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, tact and diplomacy
· Planning and organising skills
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Adhering to principles & values
· Deadline driven, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Intermediate MS Office skills
· Coping with pressures and setbacks
Please forward detailed CV in Ms Word, qualifications and salary expectations - firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12th December 2019
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not had feedback within 3-4 weeks after subitting your application.
Please note please dont call us, as we have to filter and review all CV's, should you be shortlisted we will contact you via email.